Gift aid declaration form

I am a UK taxpayer and want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Send a Cow.

I understand that if I pay less Income Tax/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please let us know if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name/ address or if you are no longer a tax payer.

Please provide your email address if you are happy for us to contact you by email regarding your Gift Aid declaration.
including Postcode