Send a Cow has a rich rural history, having been set up by dairy farmers in the 1980’s. Whilst we have come a long way from sending cows on planes, improved animal management is still a core part of our work.
Friend of Send a Cow
Our Friend of Send a Cow package is designed for the veterinary industry. You can become a Friend from just £500 a year. As a member, your veterinary practice or company will join together with others to support farming families in East Africa.”
How you could become a Friend
- Work out how many vet kits, allotments or cows your team could send, and use this to set your fundraising target.
- Encourage your whole organisation to get involved by splitting your fundraising target between teams.
- Spread the word by telling your clients and suppliers about being a Friend – ask them to join!
- As an extra incentive, offer to match funds raised by your team and supporters.
- Talk to our experts to gain an insight into animal management from an African perspective.
- Joint communications to help promote your services.
- Receive a unique member’s logo to display on your website.
- Opportunities to partner on a range of events, including challenge events, annual conferences, and client dinners.
- Bespoke updates on Send a Cow’s work, and the opportunity to visit our projects in Africa and meet the farmers and paravets benefitting from your support.
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Part of my interest in Send a Cow is their back to basics approach to sustainable agriculture, ensuring that cattle are well looked after and productive, and using manure and urine from livestock to enrich the soil so that families can grow to eat and sell. I have seen for myself how this very practical approach to farming is transforming lives.”
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about employee engagement, corporate partnership packages or want to find out more about our work please get in touch with Becky or Catherine via email or call us on +44 (0) 1225 874 222.