Join with Send a Cow to celebrate the approach of Christmas, as we shine a light on our work in Zambia.
When: Thursday 12 December, doors open 6:30 for 7pm start
Where: Bath Abbey, Abbey Courtyard, Bath BA1 1LT
Cost: Free entry but reservation essential
In support of: Our work in Zambia
Join us at the stunning Bath Abbey to celebrate Christmas
Hear more about how Send a Cow are bringing more joy, more hope and an even better future to families in Zambia. You’ll have the opportunity to sing uplifting carols in the iconic Bath Abbey, enjoy special African-inspired performances from Bath’s Community Gospel Choir and hear more about our work in Africa.
After the service, we hope you will join us for a festive drinks reception to meet the Send a Cow team!
Please note that due to limited space in the Abbey, to avoid disappointment, please reserve any free place(s) for you and/or guests, at your earliest convenience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01225 874222.
Bath Abbey, Abbey Courtyard, BathBA1 1LT
- Doors open at 6.30pm (Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travel and parking as we expect it to be very busy due to the Bath Christmas Market)
- Service starts at 7pm
- Festive drinks reception starts at 8:15 and ends at 9pm
- We expect it to be very busy getting in and out of the city centre due to the popular Bath Christmas Market. Please make sure you plan ahead and leave with plenty of time.
- For information on how to travel via car, bus, park & ride or train, please visit https://bathchristmasmarket.co.uk/plan-your-visit/getting-here/#park-and-ride
- Please note that there are no toilet facilities on site.
- The nearest public toilets are located on Terrace Walk, Bilbury Lane and the Podium/Waitrose on Northgate St. There will be stewards on the night to direct you to the nearest public toilets.
- There is wheelchair access in the Abbey. Please let us know ahead of time if you require wheelchair access so we can make the appropriate arrangements
- Please refer to the Bath Abbey website for more information regarding accessibility.
- Please note the Bath Christmas Market will be on at the same time as out concert and therefore we expect it to be very busy getting into and out of the city.
- For more information regarding the Bath Christmas Market, please visit: www.bathchristmasmarket.co.uk
Bath Abbey is currently undergoing phase two of its renovation work, which will have an impact on the spacing inside of the Abbey. We are therefore limited to a smaller number of seats in the congregational area. For more information about the Footprint Project, please visit: www.bathabbey.org/footprintFAQS