The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is a great event for all abilities! From running 5k to a full marathon, choose a distance that suits you and join our #EdinburghMarathonHerd today!Sign up today
WhenSaturday 25 May - Sunday 26 May 2019
CostFree entry, in return for minimum fundraising pledge (see below)
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is a great event for all abilities; whether you’re a first time runner or a seasoned pro, this event is not to be missed.
This famously flat course is lined with spectacular sights as well as incredible crowds. From 5k to a full marathon, choose a distance that suits you and join our #EdinburghMarathonHerd today!
How to apply
You can apply to run for us (free registration) through the EMF website, through our affiliated charity page. Click here to register
Once you've applied, we’ll be in touch to complete your registration, confirm you are happy to raise a set amount of sponsorship and arrange to send out your welcome pack. Please note: your place isn’t finalised until we have been in touch to accept your place.
- 5k - fundraising pledge: £175 minimum
- 10k - fundraising pledge: £175 minimum
- Half marathon - fundraising pledge: £300 minimum
- Full marathon - fundraising pledge: £500 minimum
Getting your own place
If you have managed to secure your own place for any of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival events, we’d love to have you join our #EdinburghMarathonHerd! Send our Events team an email and we’ll send you a welcome pack and complimentary running vest.
Why join our #EdinburghMarathonHerd?
You’ll receive moovellous support from our Events team in the lead up to the race, including:
• Send a Cow running vest to wear with pride on race day
• Welcome pack, including top fundraising tips to help you smash your target
• 24/7 fundraising support from our dedicated fundraising team