Join our herd for our most popular challenge event and run the 2019 Bath Half Marathon for Send a CowSign up today
When17th March 2019, 11:00am
One of the most popular half marathons in the UK, each year thousands of runners sign up to run the Bath Half. Taking part in our home town, the Bath Half sells out every year, and guides runners along the streets of this beautiful UNESCO World Heritage City. The course is fast, flat and draws thousands of cheering spectators along the route.
Places are just £10 and we ask each runner to fundraise a minimum of £200.
What support does Send a Cow offer?
- An invite to our Bath Half team training event in January where you can eat, chat and meet our team at Send a Cow, as well as get some advice about training and fundraising
- Fundraising help and advice and support from the Send a Cow team every step of the way
- Your own personalised cow-print running vest
On the day
- Fuel-filled snacks and drinks at our marquee in the Runners Village alongside race day necessities
- Support from our cow inspired cheer point to encourage you along the route- it'll be impossible to miss us!
- Post-race massage at our marquee