The Inland Revenue does not allow us to reclaim Gift Aid on your donation if you told us that the donation was on behalf of someone else or a group of people.

  • You can only make a Gift Aid declaration on your own donation
  • You cannot make a Gift Aid declaration on behalf of someone else, even if they are themselves a UK taxpayer
  • The only way around this is to ask each person to complete a declaration on the amount they have donated. We can supply collection envelopes, which do make provision for Gift Aid